Shannon pipeline for high throughput interpretation of genomic variation:
- High accuracy prediction of functional non-coding variants.
- Genome-scale performance; hones in on a small number of variants.
- Proven approach based on information theory.
- Rapid results (10 minutes/genome).
- Now Available Online!
Veridical software for RNASeq-based validation of predicted mutations:
- First product on the market to validate mutations with NGS data
- Statistical approach to confirm predictions from the Shannon pipeline
- Validates thousands of predictions in a few hours
- Peer-reviewed; see testimonials
Single Copy (sc) technology: genomic hybridization products for genetic disease management:
- Targeted solution capture pools for hybridization enrichment. Highest coverage of entire genes and flanking regions for deep sequencing.
- Fluorescent in-situ hybridization (scFISH) probes from our catalog or custom synthesized. Highest resolution available. The only probes detecting epigenetic differences between metaphase chromosome pairs.
- Low noise, genomic microarray designs that increase reproducibility and reduce cost.
- Patented image analysis algorithms and software to automatically detect chromosome abnormalities.
- Cytogenetic abnormalities are detected regardless of chromosome appearance, shape or structure.
- ADCI software for detecting dicentric chromosomes in blood, which are diagnostic for ionizing radiation exposures.
- NIH funded
- February 27, 2017. CytoGnomix finalizes contract with Government of Canada
- Jan. 28, 2017. New version of F1000Research paper on chemotherapy response in breast cancer
- January 25, 2017. Comment from the Transforming Genetic Medicine Initiative Blog
- Jan. 23, 2017. Automated interpretation of digital pathology images is currently at an embryonic stage of development