Customized SC-FISH probes
Customized single copy FISH probes can detect small rearrangements in chromosomes with precision, without compromising sensitivity or specificity. Useful for chromosome breakpoint delineation or confirmation of subtle rearrangements suggested by other techniques.
- Probes pre-designed for ~223,000 genomic intervals (average genomic resolution ~15 kb)
- Available labeled or unlabeled
- No Cot-1 or blocking DNA required
- Probes detect 100 fold smaller genomic targets than conventional FISH probes. Sizes range from 1.5 to 10 kb
- Often multiple probes per gene available
- Probes detect rearrangements in small genes
- Probe validation by nested PCR or other rapid hybridization methods. Optional FISH validation available.
- All probes have been validated by FISH
- Research Use Only
- Covered by US Pat. No 7,734,424