The MutationForecaster® genome interpretation system:
- Visit http://www.mutationforecaster.com to sign up with Cytognomix directly and subscribe.
- Subscription- based (Credit card or prepaid invoice, US $):
- 7 days: $125
- 2 months: $999
- 1 year: $5000
- Bespoke, custom mutation analysis by CytoGnomix for your project (contact us)
Determine Radiation Exposure with cytogenetic biodosimetry software:
- Automated dicentric chromosome identifier and dose estimator (ADCI™)
- Unparallelled speed and accuracy, peer reviewed
- MS-Windows-version software licenses from $35,000 US (per system; 1st year included)
- GPU Accelerated software licenses from $45,000 US (per system; 1st year included)
- After first year, annual maintenance license: $5000-$7500/yr US
- On-site Training: $5000 US (per system) + travel/accommodations
- Professional translation of ADCI™ user manual option
- Multiple seat licenses available
- High throughput dose estimation services using ADCI version for IBM BG/Q supercomputer: inquire
- Contact us for quotes, hardware specifications and other details
Reagents for Next Generation Sequencing:
Hybridization enrichment for genomic capture using our patented ab initio single copy probes. Pools of custom designed biotinylated RNA sequences of up to 12000 oligos.
- Ready made: Inherited breast/ovarian cancer gene panels:
- Complete coding, non-coding, and intergenic regions 10 kb up- and downstream of ATM, BRCA1, BRCA2, CDH1, CHEK2, PALB2, and TP53
- Complete non-coding and 10 kb flanking sequences of ATM, BARD1, BRCA1, BRCA2, CDH1, CHEK2, EPCAM, MLH1, MRE11A, MSH2, MSH6, MUTYH, NBN, PALB2, PMS2, PTEN, RAD51B, STK11, TP53, and XRCC2
- Ready made: Drug response gene panel for Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine:
- Exons and partial intronic sequences (300 nt) of ABCB1, ABCB11, ABCC1, ABCC10, AK1, BAD, BBC3, BCAP29, BCL2, BCL2L1, BIRC5, BMF, C7orf23, CCT6A, CDA, CMPK1, CNGA3, CSAG2, CYP2C8, CYP2C8chr10, CYP3A4, CYP3A4chr7, DCK, ESRRA, FGF2, FN1, GBP1, IJKJ9, MAP2, MAP4, MAPT, NFKB2, NLRP1, NR1D2, NR1I2, OPRK1, PMS2, RRM1, RRM2, RRM2B, SLC28A1, SLC28A3, SLC29A1, SLC29A2, SLCO1B3, SLO1B3, TLR6, TUBB1, TUBB3, TUBB4A, TUBB4B, TWIST1, TWIST2, and TYMS.
- Custom panels can also be prepared using sequences visualized with the Cytognomix Genome Browser (available through the MutationForecaster CytoVA tool)
Volume-based pricing. Please contact us.
Single copy FISH probes or genomic microarrays:
Contact us for pricing on bulk purchases.