Accessing the MutationForecaster® genome interpretation system:
- Visit http://www.mutationforecaster.com to sign up with Cytognomix directly and subscribe.
- The approved MutationForecaster app from the Illumina BaseSpace ecosystem (basespace.mutationforecaster.com).
- The Shannon pipeline as a plugin to the Qiagen Bioinformatics / CLC-Bio’s Genomics Workbench. Contact Qiagen for details.
Radiation Biodosimetry Software:
- Automated dicentric chromosome identifier and dose estimator (ADCI)
- Unparallelled speed and accuracy, peer reviewed
- Complete systems for $25,000 US
- Personal Training available
- Contact us for details
Reagents for Next Generation Sequencing:
Hybridization enrichment for genomic capture using our patented ab initio single copy probes. Pools of custom designed biotinylated RNA sequences of up to 12000 oligos.
- Ready made: Inherited breast/ovarian cancer gene panels:
- Complete coding, non-coding, and intergenic regions 10 kb up- and downstream of ATM, BRCA1, BRCA2, CDH1, CHEK2, PALB2, and TP53
- Complete non-coding and 10 kb flanking sequences of ATM, BARD1, BRCA1, BRCA2, CDH1, CHEK2, EPCAM, MLH1, MRE11A, MSH2, MSH6, MUTYH, NBN, PALB2, PMS2, PTEN, RAD51B, STK11, TP53, and XRCC2
- Ready made: Drug response gene panel for Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine:
- Exons and partial intronic sequences (300 nt) of ABCB1, ABCB11, ABCC1, ABCC10, AK1, BAD, BBC3, BCAP29, BCL2, BCL2L1, BIRC5, BMF, C7orf23, CCT6A, CDA, CMPK1, CNGA3, CSAG2, CYP2C8, CYP2C8chr10, CYP3A4, CYP3A4chr7, DCK, ESRRA, FGF2, FN1, GBP1, IJKJ9, MAP2, MAP4, MAPT, NFKB2, NLRP1, NR1D2, NR1I2, OPRK1, PMS2, RRM1, RRM2, RRM2B, SLC28A1, SLC28A3, SLC29A1, SLC29A2, SLCO1B3, SLO1B3, TLR6, TUBB1, TUBB3, TUBB4A, TUBB4B, TWIST1, TWIST2, and TYMS.
- Custom panels can also be prepared using sequences visualized with the Cytognomix Genome Browser (available through the MutationForecaster CytoVA tool)
Volume-based pricing. Please Contact us.
Single copy FISH probes or genomic microarrays:
Please contact us for pricing … on bulk purchases.
- February 27, 2017. CytoGnomix finalizes contract with Government of Canada
- Jan. 28, 2017. New version of F1000Research paper on chemotherapy response in breast cancer
- January 25, 2017. Comment from the Transforming Genetic Medicine Initiative Blog
- Jan. 23, 2017. Automated interpretation of digital pathology images is currently at an embryonic stage of development